Tuesday, April 27, 2021

April 20th THE PASCAL LECOCQ AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT about CREATIVE VISION 2021

This is the time of the year Michael Aw puts me under pressure since 2016 as juror for the Ocean Geographic Pictures of the Year Awards  to choose between amazing pictures winner and runners up for THE PASCAL LECOCQ AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT about CREATIVE VISION, and honors me to join legendery jurors such as the late Ernie Brooks , David Doubilet, Jennifer Hayes, Eric Bettens Composer, Stan Waterman ,Valerie Taylor, Stephen Frink , Alex Mustard and others.. Coming soon… Pic from last year winner Jim Hellemn: “I imagine this amazing picture 20 or 30 feet long where you could immerse yourself in a beautiful universe that transcribes our beloved underwater world, its fragility and how we should stand for to keep it alive. I figure that the composition and the technique behind the picture have been mastered by the landscape painter… I mean the talented photographer here ! Today, I think Big, I think big is worth to praise when it is well composed and lighten, focused, and detailed as if you where on site soaring like the turtle.” Pascal Lecocq 2020
Last year winners: 2020 – http://ogpicoty.ogsociety.org/creative-vision-winners-2020/



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3eG89WV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment